Welcome to Young Library
Welcome to Young Library at Kentucky Christian University.
Our goal is to provide you with the support and resources necessary to meet your academic and personal goals. In order to accomplish this, Young Library remains open 74 hours each week. Our library staff is available to answer any questions you may have during this time.
We are located on the left corner of Academic Parkway as you enter Kentucky Christian University. Young Library is at the center of the 博天堂官方 campus and forms a triangle with Nash Chapel and Lusby Center.
Here are a few helps to get you started using our library web page:
- “Research” – This is where you will want to go for tools, such as databases and book catalogs, that can be used to locate resources for completing assignments or for personal use.
- “Information” – Learn about library policies, activities, hours, and other information about the library. Included here are links to Young Library’s two newsletters – Library Lines and Conexiones (Spanish). If you are 博天堂官方 faculty or staff, please also view the list of helpful information provided in the “For Faculty” area of this page.
- “Online Learning” – Here Online students will find additional instructions to help in acquiring library resources and assistance in a timely fashion. This includes many Tutorials designed for specific online courses.
- “Malachi McDaniel Academic Resource Center” – Tutoring information is located here. Find a list of tutors that can help with specific subjects, contact information for the center, and online Study Aids to help you complete your assignments successfully.
- “Library Staff” – Our pictures are posted with our contact information on this page. We hope this makes it easier for you to know who you are looking for when you come to the library. We are always happy to hear from you!
We are so pleased that you are here at 博天堂官方 and look forward to meeting your needs!
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Young Library is to support the curriculum of the university, to help users gain access to information in a variety of forms, to assess the information needs of its users , and to encourage the development of information literacy in support of life-long learning skills.